You will need:
Shells, acrylic paint, glue, googly eyes and pipe cleaners
- For each crab paint a clean and dry shell your desired colours and leave to dry.
- Cut 3 pipe cleaners in half.
- Twist five halves together in the middle and glue to the underside centre of the shell to create the legs.
- Leave to dry.
- Spread the pipe cleaners out so there are 5 legs sticking out of each side.
- Cut the last pipe cleaner in half again to create the pinchers.
- Glue on googly eyes on the edge of the outer side of the shell.
- Leave to dry.
Have you picked up a copy of our magazine?
Available at Hervey Bay Stockland’s, Night Owl, Food n Groove, Maryborough Art Gallery, and various other newsagents throughout the Fraser Coast..
Recent Posts / View All Posts
A Cappella – it’s all about harmony and sisterhood Story by Marianne Kresse, Photos supplied by Armella Pratt Did you know that Hervey Bay has its own A Cappella Chorus?…
Cate Akaveka from Books by the Sea, formerly Mary Ryan’s, has given the shop a new look at their new location on the Esplanade in Hervey Bay The book shop…
From Gutter to Glory Success stories from Bayside Transformations Ice destroys lives. It tears families apart. But Joshua Alsop and Zack Walthall are living proof that the destruction caused by…
Tori-Jay Mordey is a 24-year-old local Indigenous artist who began drawing when she was very young. She was raised in the Torres Straits on Thursday Island but spent a majority…
Dial A Driver (D.A.D) is a company created by owner Rob Braddock that has been servicing Hervey Bay and Maryborough since 1984. It is currently in the process of setting…
I am often asked from where I source my inspirational stories. Is it from my worldly, educated grasp of current affairs? My uncanny ability at reading people, or maybe my…